I recently finished up Scrap Vomit!  This was a really fun quilt to work on.  After chopping up a bunch of scraps into 2.5″ squares, this became my leader/ender project for most of the winter.  It was surprisingly fast to put together.

The quilting, however, was pretty slow going.  I did a cross-hatch pattern through the entire thing, with an “X” in the center of every square.  With over 1,300 squares, it took a while.

My scrap pile is definitely smaller these days and that’s a good thing.

I used this tutorial from I’m a Ginger Monkey and I’m toying around with the idea of making another similar one after my scrap bin recuperates.

 

Advertisements